The Williams Chapel Baptist Church is a Baptist church at 10th Avenue and International.
The church was founded c.1939. Dr. Kenneth Anderson is the current senior pastor.
There was an earlier Baptist church at the location c.1887, the First Baptist Church of East Oakland. 1
Links and References
- Historic African American church adapts to changing times KALW Radio June 5, 2013
- Financing Faith-Based Affordable Housing Post News Group January 27, 2017