"The Villa Site Sales Company was originally formed for the purpose of disposing of one tract of land owned by the Villa Site Land Company, a subsidiary of the Realty Syndicate. The Villa Site Sales Company continued in existence, handling special pieces of property until their operation came to include Woodacre in Marin County and a ranch tract in Yolo County, and other important properties. The original name having become a misnomer the name California Subdivision Company was chosen and the whole concern reorganized with new offices." The new California Subdivision Company had "no connection whatever with the Realty Syndicate."
In 1921 their offices were located at the Realty Syndicate Building 1440 Broadway suite 918.
- Ferris Wheeler
- M.A. Coney
- R.A. Smith
- E.R. Sturm
- Allendale Park - 1921
- Fruitvale Garden Farms - 1921
- Glenwood Park - 1921
Links and References
- Advertisements Villa Site Tracts Oakland Tribune May 8, 1921
- THE CALIFORNIA SUBDIVISION CO. NOW LAUNCHED Oakland Tribune May 28, 1922