Victorian Row (1868 - 1884) is an Italianate style block of Old Oakland located from 450 to 497 - 9th Street; 821 - 933 Broadway to Washington Street, Oakland, California. In the early 1980's Storek & Storek renovated Old Oakland, beginning with Victorian Row.
The row was at one time center of Oakland's business district. The following buildings and blocks are a part of Victorian Row:
- Arlington Hotel, Nicoll Block (1876) located at 484 to 494 Ninth Street, designed by architect Clinton Day.
- Ashmun C. Henry House, Portland Hotel (1877) located at 468 to 482 Ninth Street, designed by architect William Stokes.
- LaSalle Hotel, A. J. Snyder Block #1 (1876) located at 491 to 497 Ninth Street, designed by architect Clinton Day.
- Ross House, A. J. Snyder Block #2 (1879) located at 477 to 587 Ninth Street, designed by architect Clinton Day.
- Delger Block (1880, 1884) located at 901 to 933 Broadway, designed by architects Kenitzer & Raun.
- Wilcox Block (1868) located at 821 to 835 Broadway.
The buildings of Oakland, with a section on Piedmont / Robert Bernhardi