Strictly Sail Pacific is the biggest Boat Show on the West Coast.
It's happening April 11 to April 14, 2013 in and around Jack London Square.
Ahead of the America's Cup later this year, this is a pretty big deal for anyone even remotely interested in boating.
2013 is also the Year of Sailing.
- Hundreds of sailboats, gear and accessories
- 110 free seminars, hands-on workshops and advanced workshops
- Free sailboat rides for adults and children
- America’s Cup Pavilion – See the America’s Cup Trophy
- Small Boat Zone – Chat with local sailors from class associations, active fleets and yacht clubs
- Author’s Corner – Latest books from top sailing authors
- Climb Aboard America’s Cup Challenger USA 76 – Take a tour on board this IACC yacht
- Fun Zone – Fun activities and games for young aspiring sailors
- Enter to Win a Boater’s Dream Vacation
Thursday, April 11: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, April 12 : 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 13 : 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 14 : 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.