The Stock Brothers Seattle Bar was a short-lived bar at 234 San Pablo Avenue (1636-1638 after the 1912 renumbering) and later 1619 Broadway.
The brothers were Samuel Stock and Arthur E. Stock. Their names appear in the 1911 directory; only Samuel appears in the 1913 directory. There's no mention of them in the 1910 or 1916 directories.
By 1914, Samuel had moved the saloon to 1619 Broadway + 1618 Telegraph. But the end was near; the saloon was sold in August 1915, 1 and closed by the police in 1916. 2
Links and References
- Notice of Non-Responsibility Oakland Tribune August 25, 1915
- License Destroyed, Police Close Saloon Oakland Tribune May 4, 1916