St. Paulus Lutheran Church was a church at the corner of 41st and Telegraph. It was dedicated August 29, 1948.1
The building was constructed by G.P.W. Jensen and Sons of San Francisco. The supervising architect was John Christie.1
Rev. William F. Peters was the pastor from 1948 to 1959. Rev. Martin Engel took over in 1960. In 1966, Rev. O.E. Schlect is listed as the pastor.
The building is now home to Harmony Missionary Baptist Church.
Links and References
- St. Paulus to Hold Dedication Service for New Church Edifice Here Oakland Tribune August 29, 1948
- New Pastor at Lutheran Church Oakland Tribune April 26, 1948