from 1905 "Vade Mecum" Manual 1

St. Johns Hospital was a small hospital c.1905 at the corner of 13th and Grove Street (now Martin Luther King, Jr. Way) in what was previously the Remillard House.

In 1906, Miss. Lulu A. Welch was the superintendent. 2

It appears St. Johns wasn't around long, as it isn't listed in the 1911 directory.

Links and References

  1. "Vade Mecum" Manual of Oakland 1905
  2. 1906 Directory