Saint Jarlath School is a parochial Catholic school associated with St. Jarlath Church. It includes kindergarten through 8th grade.
The building was designed by architect George McCrea, and opened August 31, 1930. 1
c.2021 Google Maps labels it as a satellite campus of the Francophone School.
Links and References
- St. Jarlath School website
- Saint Jarlath Catholic Church Huneke Stained Glass