The Senator Theater was a movie theater at 3856 Telegraph. The 1,624 seat theater opened in 1926, and the building was demolished in 1961. 1
They showed movies until 1957, then the building was purchased in 1958 by Bischoff's Surgical Supply with plans to remodel it or build a new building to be their headquarters. 3 They demolished it a few years later in 1961.