The San Antonio Sports Complex is in San Antonio Park, Oakland, California.
- Tennis courts
- Soccer field
- Lighted basketball court
- Community garden
- Picnic Area
- Youth and Girls' Sports activities.
- Adult Fitness/Weight Training: Tuesday through Friday after 6pm, or on Saturdays. This program will allow you the opportunity to use our weight equipment to get your body in prime condition at a very low cost. Classes on stretching, Pilates, breathing techniques, and more. All participants are required to complete an equipment orientation for proper equipment use.
- SCHOLARS HOMEWORK CLUB: Develop effective study habits, maintain good grades, and improve academic skills. Staff is available everyday after school to provide homework help to youth.
- MIXED MARTIAL ARTS (KAJUKENBO): This martial arts (Kajukenbo) class incorporates moves from Karate, and Kung Fu to Thai kickboxing and more. Classes are $3 per class, and are open to all ages 5 years and up; no prior experience is necessary. Contact the center for class schedule.
1701 East 19th Street, Oakland, California (in the San Antonio / Rancho San Antonio neighborhood)
SPRING HOURS: March – May: Tuesday to Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
SUMMER HOURS: Memorial Day – Labor Day: Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Note that the Facility is Closed on Sundays
- Oakland Parks and Recreation official website