Roland W. Snow (?- March 28, 1912) was city auditor c.1896, mayor c.1899.
Snow died following an attack by Adolph Goldman at First Congregational Church. 2 His remains were cremated, and shipped to Ventura County for burial beside the remains of Mrs. Snow. 3
Links and References
- Snow's Fortunate Guess San Francisco Call November 15, 1896
- Alameda County: The Eden of the Pacific Tribune Publishing Co: 1898
- Congregational Chapel Drenched with the Blood of Combatants Oakland Tribune March 28, 1912 (page 2)
- Victims of Duel Laid to Rest Oakland Tribune March 29, 1912 (page 2)
- Duel Fought in Chapel San Francisco Call March 28, 1912 (page 2)