RRR Computer is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 2015 aimed to reclaim, refurbish, and reuse computers. They collect and donate laptops to children in the San Francisco Bay Area.
"Our goal helps provide low income children the right technology and help serve our local community. They embrace a culture of re-using technology in order to promote a world with less e-Waste, and over 500 pounds of e-Waste has been diverted already. We reclaim PCs and laptops from corporate partners (over 15 corporate donors) and individuals all over the Bay Area. More than 900 people have benefited from RRR Computer, and we have over a 100 volunteers helping with our program."
- Laptops to low-income communities
- Post-distribution IT support
- Low-cost broadband to laptop recipients
- Partnerships with schools in local districts by providing K-12 students after-school coding and literacy programs
Any help and assistance through this process would help RRR computer immensely.
Support Them Through Laptops:
- Fuss-free laptop donations
- Charitable tax exemptions with a receipt provided for every donation
- Best data wiping practices for vital security and peace of mind
Support Them Through Funding:
- Make a one time donation
- Join a gift matching partnership
- Fund their operational costs
If you have any questions about their program, website, funding, volunteering, or donations, contact them via email, phone, or their website:
Call: +1-844-900-7772 (ext. 715)
Address: 4096 Piedmont Ave, Suite 332, Oakland, CA 94611