Pilgrim Advent Christian Church was a church at 813 - 33rd St. and later at 2782 Montana St. The church was founded in 1901. For a time it was known as First Advent Christian Church. 4
The church incorporated in 1901, 1 purchased some land from William Dingee, 2 and constructed a building on 33rd St. near West in 1902. 3
In 1923, the hired a contractor to build a new church at the Montana St. address. 4 Herbert Hoover Jr. High wasn't built until 1929, but perhaps the city had already started buying nearby lots.
In the 1925 directory, they're listed as First Advent Christian Church, Rev. M.E. LaDeiu, pastor. 5 They seem to have kept this name until about 1942, when they started using the Pilgrim Advent name again.
Rev. Frank Underhill became the pastor in 1955. 6
The church was around until at least 1971. c.2020, the building is home to Grace Chapel Foursquare Church.