Piedmont French Cleaning and Dye Works was a cleaning and dye works. In 1929 they moved from 452 - 25th St. to 1167 - 65th St., now the home of Compound Gallery.
The new building was designed by Richard C. Schuppert. In 1929, W.G. Gardner was the manager, F. Calmette the technical director, and A. Creyssels the plant superintendent. 1,2