A group of English style homes built by J, F. Patterson, a local builder of homes.
The homes were located on a dead end section of East 17th at High St.
Oakland Tribune May 1927
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.