Please note:The OaklandWiki 2014 Mayoral Election Team is making every effort to keep the information on this page up-to-date and neutral as possible. In the spirit of a wiki, however, this page is fully editable. We encourage sourced/sourceable contributions above as well as respectful comments below.
Patrick McCullough, a very polarizing figure (vigilante … or hero?), was a candidate in the 2014 Mayoral election. He received 268 first place votes and was eliminated in the 4th round.
View Videos of McCullough's positions and candidate stuff here.
News Stories for Researchers:
- Patrick McCullough Runs For Mayor Of Oakland: Vigilante Candidate. Jan 17, 2014 interview by Zennie Abraham. 33:29. (YouTube)
- A NEIGHBORHOOD REBORN / A year after PMC shot teen … (SFGate)
- Defeat PMC in Oakland District 1! (uhurusolidarity blog)
- PMC: Triumph of a Hero (Oakland Residents for Peaceful Neighborhoods)
- PMC, Oakland’s Bernhard Goetz (The New Centrist)
- Vote For PMC - Oakland Hero For City Council District One (Oakland Focus)
- Defeat PMC for Oakland City Council District (YouTube)
- PMC video (City of Oakland blog) [note: YouTube link down as of 2013-06-25]
- filed a public ethics commission complaint against Jane Brunner in 2008
- Anti-drug Crusader in Calif. Triggers Controversy (NPR)
- Oakland North profile (2014 election)
- Pat McCullough candidate information page on oakmayor2014.com