The Oakland Heritage Alliance presents Partners in Preservation Awards to individuals, organizations, agencies, or institutions for activities or accomplishments that promote Oakland's historic and cultural heritage.
In January, 2014 the Oakland Wiki received the Education Award for 2013!
Other 2014 winners:
- 5806 Ross Street, Rehabilitation Award
- Girls Inc. Simpson Center for Girls, Rehabilitation Award
- The White Building, Rehabilitation Award
- The Food Mill, Stewardship Award
- John Bliss & Kim Thompson, Advocacy Award (for raising public awareness about the City of Oakland Historic Landmarks Program)
- Oakland Art Murmur, Leadership Award
- City of Oakland Mills Act Program, Leadership Award
- Yancie Taylor, jazz musician, Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lewis Mahlmann, Children's Fairyland master puppeteer Lifetime Achievement Award