The Palace Candy Shoppe & Bakery was located at 1531 San Pablo Avenue, in Oakland, California. French Pastries were served in the Bakery Department; candy and confections were available in their candy shop.
On Saturday, October 8, 1921, the Palace Candy Shoppe & Bakery was one of many Oakland based candy businesses that participated in the first National Candy Day celebrations.
This former section of San Pablo Avenue is now part of Frank Ogawa Plaza.
- Oakland Tribune (October 7, 1921)