Our Mother's Milling Company was a grain milling company in Oakland in the 1890s noted for its breakfast products.
About 1894 it was purchased by William J. Spencer (November 11, 1854 - ?) and he moved the company to 516 - 2nd Street. 1 In 1898, the company filed articles of incorporation with $100,000 worth of stock. 2 An 1896 article describes it as owned by Spencer and Robinson, employing 6 men, and paying out about $6,000 a year. 3