Our Lady of Lourdes Church
photo CC-A from Our Oakland

Our Lady of Lourdes Church has been situated in Oakland, California since Archbishop Edward J. Hanna of Archdiocese of San Francisco established the parish bounded by Perkins Street in Oakland, the Piedmont city line, Trestle Glen, Athol and Lakeshore Avenue on December 9, 1921.

The church school was built in 1924, but closed in 1989 due to falling enrollment.

The church building was constructed in 1962-1963.


2808 Lakeshore Avenue, Oakland, California 94610



Links and References