The former Oakland Tabernacle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormon Church), now the Evergreen Missionary Baptist Church, is located at 408 West MacArthur Boulevard, at the northwest corner of Webster Street and W. MacArthur.
The original building was designed by architect Clay N. Burrell in 1923, and was sold in 1959. 1 Sometime later, an addition was constructed west of the original structure.
Links and References
- LDS Architecture: Discovering Great Mormon Buildings
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints ohrphoto.oaklandchurches.006.jpg Oakland History Center
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints ohrphoto.oaklandchurches.007.jpg Oakland History Center