The Oakland Motorcycle Club is the 3rd oldest motorcycle club in the United States, and was founded in August, 1907.
The original clubhouse was at Grand and Broadway. From 1942 to 1983, they were 1110 - 36th St. 1 The current clubhouse, built in 1983, is at 742 - 45th Avenue.
Links and References
- Oakland Motorcycle Club website
- Oakland Motorcycle Club [historic] Oakland proud
- Motorcycle Photos from Bob Swanson on flickr
- The Top Four Oldest U.S. Motorcycle Clubs Rider Magazine May 5, 2011
- The Oakland Motorcycle Club selvedgeyard.com (via archive.org)
- Club riding strong through generations Oakland Tribune August 17, 2016