Oakland Fire Department Engine #10 was originally at the corner of Vernon St and MacArthur Blvd and was relocated to make room for highway 580 in 1958.
On December 5, 1995, Fire Station #10 (including certain interior features) was designated Oakland Landmark #LM 95-171.
172 Santa Clara Avenue, Oakland, California.
Links and Resources
- Oakland Firefighters Local 55 Instagram feed July 31, 2018