The Montclair Women's Cultural Arts Club was an events center from 1996 to 2015. From 1928 until 1996 [?], the building was the home of the Montclair Women's Club. Despite the similarity in the names, the clubs were not connected.
Barbara Price bought the property and refurbished it in 1996. In 2015, she sold the land to LePort Montessori Schools. 1
There is a historic stairway next to the club that connects to the end of Cabot Drive.
Links and References
- After nearly 100 years, Montclair Women's Cultural Arts Club closing Bay Area News Group May 20, 2015 NB: the headline and article are incorrect