The Miebach Apartments are at 2208 Carroll Street, and were built in 1930 for realtor Hans Miebach and his wife Helen Miebach. The apartments included hardware from Simon's.
In 1928, the Miebachs lived in Berkeley and Hans had his office at 2211 Telegraph. By the end of 1930, they'd moved to Carroll Street and Hans had his real estate office at 433 East 14th (now International).
Links and References
- Apartment is Completed For Miebach Oakland Tribune March 23, 1930