The Mexican Baptist Church was a Baptist church from at least 1923 to at least 1948. For most of the time, the church was at 721 Filbert St.
In 1923, they met in the Pacific Building. 3
In 1941, Rev. Carlos M. Gurrola was the pastor. 1
In February, 1948, Rev. Dr. Artruro Parajon became the new pastor. 2
|John R. Janeway||1932||ref|
|A. P. Pierson||1937||ref|
|Carlos M. Gurrola||1939-1941||ref|
|Dr. Artruro Parajon||1948-||2|