Mary Help of Christians Church is a Catholic church in Jingletown, dating back to 1911.
The church began in a rented garage near the Fruitvale train station in 1911 as a mission of St. Joseph's Portuguese in West Oakland. A lot was purchased at 23rd Ave. and E9th St. for $6,000, and on December 15, 1915, a new church building was dedicated. In 1924, they moved and raised the building to add a ground floor to the present location at 26th Ave. and E9th. 1
In 2014. the church merged with St. Anthony's, though they maintain both and hold mass at both sites. 2