The 30,000-volume branch has a special collection of books, videos and DVDs on civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. There is also a Black History collection featuring fiction, non-fiction and biographies by or about people of African descent. This library also has material in both Spanish and Vietnamese languages.
The library’s five computers have internet access, as well as a Kurzweil 3000 which scans, reads, and offers writing solutions to persons with impaired vision, reading difficulties and/or learning disabilities.
- Preschool Storytime: Wednesdays at 10:30, Thursdays at 1:30 PM.
- Teen Screen-Printing Workshop: Wednesday, May 15, 3:30 PM
From Wednesday, June 19, through Friday, August 9, free and nutritious meals will be served at the branch library Tuesdays to
6833 International Blvd., 94621
- Sunday/Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday/Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Branch Library official website