Maple Hall was built at the northeast corner of 14th and Webster Street in approximately 1900. The building still exists today. One occupant was the Parcells Safe Company.
1902 Sanborn Map excerpt(public domain)
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.