The  M.T. Minney Company was organized and incorporated in December 1906,  by  M.T Minney.1   The Minney Co.  main offices were located at the Realty Syndicate Building at 1440 Broadway, but they also had office located at the various subdivisions they were selling.  The Minney Co. was the exclusive agents for many different subdivisions in Oakland, mostly in East Oakland.

List of Subdivisions

  1. Eastmont
  2. Iveywood

 

 

References

1. Oakland Tribune  Dec 1906 - MT Minney Co https://www.newspapers.com/clip/13714768/