250 10TH STREET / Chinatown / Downtown
phone: (510) 238-7738
fax: (510) 238-2309
SPRING HOURS (March – June)
M-F; 9a–9p Sa; 8a-12p Su; 8a-1p
SUMMER HOURS (July – August)
M-F; 8a–9p Sa; 8a-12p Su; 8a-1p
- Lighted outdoor playground
- Two custom designed rubber-surfaced play areas
- ADA accessibility
- Cultural Arts Programs: Chinese Orchestra, Cantonese Opera, Mandarin Choir, Chinese Brush Painting, Calligraphy, Lion Dance, Chi Gong, Tai Chi, and Tai Chi Swords.
- Girls Sports Program: training facility for the City of Oakland’s US Youth Games (USYG) Championship Volleyball Team
- Water Sports in Chinatown (Coming soon): swim lessons with the Oakland Undercurrents Swim Program at Laney College, and the Aquatics Division of Oakland Parks and Recreation, Middle School and Senior Dragon Boat team, kayaking and canoeing programs at both the Lake Merritt Boating Center and the Oakland Estuary at the Jack London Aquatics Center.