Liberty Hall in Oakland may refer to:
- Western Market Building - renamed Liberty Hall by UNIA in 1925
- Liberty Hall - 835 Brush Street, between 6th and 7th - c.1875 to 1887 (ref 1, ref 2); later references to the Swedish Baptist Church say 831 Brush Street
- Liberty Hall - Broadway near 7th - c.1892-c.1906 (865 Broadway before renumbering ref)
- Liberty Hall - Broadway between 3rd and 4th - c.1878 (ref)
- (New) Liberty Hall at St. Andrew's Catholic Church - 36th and San Pablo - c.1919 (ref)
There was also Ye Liberty Playhouse.
And of course, numerous places called Liberty Hall outside of Oakland.