Lakeside Park Garden Center is a Rental Facility in Oakland, California in the middle of Lakeside Park.
The building opened in 1959. It was expanded a few years later when the Ebell Society donated to add an auditorium.
It was named in memory of Marsha J. Corprew in 2001.
The building includes several meeting areas, and is the regular meeting place of the Lake Merritt Breakfast Club.
666 Bellevue Avenue, Oakland, California
Links and References
- City of Oakland Parks & Recreation official website
- Oakland to salute park volunteers by Annalee Allen Oakland Tribune January 22, 2006