The Ky Ebright Boathouse was the boathouse for the Cal rowing teams from 1925 to 2003. The building was designed by Ashley & Evers. The front of the original building was moved and incorporated into the nearby T. Gary Rogers Rowing Center.
It was the third boathouse [at least]. One burned in April, 1894, and a new boathouse was built and opened in July, 1895. 1
Links and References
- Creating Open Space California Coast & Ocean Winter 2004-05.
- Berkeley's Boathouse San Francisco Call July 28, 1895