The Hill Crescent Apartments at 77 Glen Avenue opened in 1929. It was the fourth building owned by Henry G. Hill.
When constructed, the apartments featured Spark stoves and Marshall and Stearns wall beds. 1 The building featured unusual rounded roofs above the bay windows. Those have since been replaced with more traditional gable roofs.
It was on the former site of the Vallance Nursery.
Links and References
- Hill Crescent Apartments Open Today Oakland Tribune April 7, 1929