The Grove Building is a historic building at 1727 Martin King Luther, Jr. Way (formerly Grove St.) It is currently home to Family Paths, a non-profit providing mental health support.
The building was constructed in 1928 as the Caporgno and Lewis Mortuary. Harris Allen was the architect, and M.E. Valente the builder. 1
Caporgno & Co. Mortuary moved out of the building in 1978. It was sold in 1984 to Davies-McCoy, a real estate investment firm. 2
Renovations in the 1980s and 90s made it lose some of the exterior character. It has been the home of Family Paths since 2001.