The Golden Gate District WWI Memorial is a small memorial to Golden Gate district residents who died serving in WWI. It was dedicated July 10th, 1921 by the Claremont Parlor No. 240 of the Native Sons of the Golden West. The plaque was donated by H. T. Burns.
In Memoriam Of the Boys of This District Who Made the Supreme Sacrifice Dedicated Sunday July 10th 1921 By Claremont Parlor No. 240 N. S. G. W. And Affiliated Organizations This Plate Donated by H. T. Burns