The Frederick Morse House is a large Craftsman-era Tudor-Revival house at 522 Grand Avenue. It was designed in 1914-1915 by Julia Morgan for Dr. Frederick W. Morse, a prominent doctor.
According to the Sara Holmes Boutelle Papers, the top floor was added later. 1 At some point the building was reconfigured for use as offices.
It is currently listed as the home of the American Indian Child Resource Center.
Links and References
- Saturday heritage walk to focus on Grand Avenue by Annalee Allen August 3, 2003
- Dr. Frederick Wellington Morse on FindAGrave
522 Grand Ave. Sara Holmes Boutelle Papers, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo