I started this for now as a place to keep track of the homes he designed.
Frederick Leroy Confer (December 21, 1903 – September 9, 1970) was an architect who designed many homes in the East Bay. Notably, he designed Tao House, the Danville home of playwright Eugene O'Neill.
Confer grew up in Oakland, and from 1955 had an office in Oakland.
- 1716 Mountain Blvd - Brittany Village - 1934
- 1724 Mountain Blvd - Brittany Village - 1935
- 26 Ascot Court - Piedmont Pines - 1934 with F.W. Confer
- 5937 Chelton Drive - Style House - with James H. Anderson - 1935
- 14 Cornwall Court - Google Maps - 1937 for R.F.D. Le Mon
- 1839 Drake Drive - George Everest - 1938 in Montclair Highlands
- 5988 Rincon Road - Exposition House -1938 in Montclair Highlands
- 6301 Castle Drive - Coronation House - 1938 in Le Mon Park
- 461 Grizzly Peak Boulevard - 1936 (originally 461 Cragmont Avenue)
- 2800 Shasta Rd - 1931
- 2797 Shasta Rd - 1942
- 2827 Shasta Rd - 1929
Links and References
- Frederick Leroy Confer on Pacific Coast Architecture Database