The Foothill Theater was a movie theater at 3440 Foothill Boulevard. According to Cinema Treasures, it was built in 1915 by Merrill Newsom and called the Glen Theater from 1915-1921. From 1921-1937 it was called the Casino Theater. In 1937 it was renamed the Foothill Theater. 1
Today the building is home to the True Buddha Vijaya Temple.
Links and References
- Foothill Theater on Cinema Treasures