The ordinance and background can be read here.
insert more information about the history of this ordinance and current state here.
The city has a map and list of food pods, but it's not clear how up to date this is.
- Bites Off Broadway
- Off the Grid, Friday nights. (10th St bet. Oak & Fallon Sts) 5:00pm–9:00pm
- Snow Park Pod, 19th& Harrison, Wednesday 11:00-2:00- restarting July 17th, 2015 with Doc’s of the Bay, Kenny’s Heart and Soul, and Fist of Flour the first week then rotating trucks
- 12th Street , (bet. Franklin St & Broadway) ,10:30am–2:00pm- still around?- on the city map, link goes to CupKate's twitter account.
- The Eatup- (2025 Telegraph Av. parking lot) ,First Friday of each Month, 5:00pm–10:00pm- still around? on the city map, link goes to facebook page, last update was summer, 2013, says "Oakland, we miss you."
- Splash Pad Park Pod, Thursday nights- Closed?
- Clay Pod- Closed- not enough business to justify permit fees