Field and Lee was an auto dealership in the early 1900s, owned by R. C. Field and Arthur Lee. They had showrooms in different locations around Oakland, and sold different makes of cars including Chevrolet and Star Cars. 1 They also sold used cars.
Field and Lee are associated with the Arnstein - Field & Lee Star Showroom on Broadway (built 1916) [ timing? connections? ].
In January 1923, they opened a temporary showroom at 3865 E. 14th (now International). They quickly decided they needed more space, and started planning for a new 12,000 sq. ft. showroom at 3545 E. 14th. 2,3 (That building is now occupied by Bonanza.)