1938 Oakland Tribune 1

Farmers and Merchants Savings Bank was established 12 Nov 1892.

In 1938, the officers were Edson F. Adams, president; George S. Meredith, vice-president; F. C. Martens, vice-president and cashier; B. C. Reed and John Camp, assistant cashiers. The board included Arthur Tashiera and William F. Knowland.  It merged with Crocker First National Bank on February 28, 1947.

Links and References

  1. ad Oakland Tribune January 2, 1938