DIG Cooperative is a worker-owned cooperative design/build firm that focuses on ecological and sustainable practices.
According to their site, they offer:
- Water Conservation Audits & Water Efficiency Retrofits
- Rainwater Catchment Systems
- Greywater Irrigation Systems
- Storm Water Management / Erosion Control/ Flood Mitigation
- Urban Farming & Gardening Systems
- Watershed Stewardship & Restoration Practices
- California Native Plants & Drought Tolerant Landscaping
This organization is a part of the Network of Bay Area Worker Cooperatives (NoBAWC).