The Church of St. James the Apostle is an Episcopalian church located in Clinton. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is known today as the St. James Episcopal Church.
The church was built in 1858. It was founded by William Ingraham Kip, who held his first service at the church on June 27, 1858.
It as listed on the National Register of History Places on September 11, 1959.
- 1540 12th Avenue
- Official website