Children's Hospital/Teen Clinic
Youth Uprising/Castlemont Health Center
Chappell Hayes Health Center/McClymond’s High School
Phone: (510) 428-3387
|General Email Address|
The Department of Adolescent Medicine at Children’s Hospital & Research Center Oakland provides comprehensive medical, psychosocial and psychobiological services for youth starting at age eleven. The program also treats females under age eleven who have reached physical maturity.
Our specially trained team looks at all aspects of an adolescent’s life to help address the many medical and mental health issues they face. Our team is experienced with issues such as routine preventative care, immunizations, asthma, obesity, nutrition, sports physicals, mental health, reproductive health, sexually transmitted infections, physical and sexual assault, as well as management of chronic medical conditions.
|Eligibility||Self-referral or provider referral are welcome.|
|Days Open||see above|
• Comprehensive child abuse evaluations
• Diagnosis and treatment of general and specific health problems
• Gynecological care, including diagnosis of pregnancy, decision-making, family planning, and sexually transmitted disease treatment and management
• Health evaluations
• Psychological care
• Physical and sexual assault evaluation, management, and treatment
• Sexually transmitted disease diagnosis, treatment, and management
• Sports examinations
• Substance abuse evaluations
|Nearby Bus Lines|
|Nearby BART Stops|
This organization is listed in the Youth Services Directory.