Chapel of the Oaks was a mortuary at 30th and Telegraph with a distinctive building. In 1925, it was Truman's Residence Chapel. More recently the building was the Telegraph - Hill Medical Plaza.
The building is Tudor style, with an oak tree motif repeated around the clock on the front and the window frames on the side of the chapel. It even has a small, crenelated parapet near the corner entrance.
Frank Youell, city council member and namesake of Frank Youell Field was a long-time partner in the business. In 1969, the mortuary was run by Robert W. Hogan and Joseph P. Shally. At some point it was combined with / purchased by the Grant Miller Mortuary at 2850 Telegraph, as the name appears at the bottom of their sign.