Anthony Chabot Elementary School is a Kindergarten through 5th grade school which is a part of the Oakland Unified School District. It was originally known as the Claremont Annex School when it opened on January 7, 1927, but was renamed after Anthony Chabot in August of 1927. It was designed by William Corlett. 1
The annex was added by New Deal workers in 1937.
6686 Chabot Road, Oakland, California 94618
Links and References
- Chabot Elementary School on Living New Deal
- Storied school marks its 80th anniversary by Annalee Allen Oakland Tribune October 21, 2007