The Caldwell Court Apartments were a 36-unit apartment building at 22nd and Harrison. They were built in 1909 for Dr. George W. Caldwell, and opened as the Laguna Vista Apartments. The building was designed by C.M. Cook.
By 1913, the name had been changed Caldwell Court Apartments for the owner. Ironically, a few years later in 1917, Dr. Caldwell was sued for divorce, and it was noted that he had transferred ownership to his sister. 4
The building was demolished, and the area is now part of the Cathedral of Christ the Light complex.