The C. L. Greeno Building is 3-story brick building at 255 - 4th Street in the Waterfront Warehouse neighborhood. It was designed and built in 1923 by W. K. Owen for the C. L. Greeno Company's Pacific Coast headquarters.
C. L. Greeno Company was based in Ohio. They were in the furniture business, and particularly known for manufacturing high-quality steel springs for furniture. 2
Links and References
- National Registration of Historic Places Form on nps.gov
- Cincinnati, "the Queen City": Newspaper Reference Book
- Greeno Co. Buys Wholesale Location Oakland Tribune February 1, 1923